Website Content Strategy
When your current and future customers land on your website, do they get what they want? Does your customer find information easily? Do you give them the impression that you are up to date and informed?
A quality website content strategy starts with knowing your customer like the back of your hand. We define and refine your content strategy as it evolves. Planning ahead means that you start off on the right flight path, with the best chance of making the connection with people.
About to start on a brand new website project?
If you are right at the beginning of a website design and have no idea where to start – what pages you need, what your customers want, how to create a flow – we are here to help.
Reviewing your current website?
If you have a website already and want to improve navigation, content and optimise your website for SEO, we are here to help.
Five Steps to Developing your Content Strategy
- We ask the right questions and we listen – what are your clients asking for today and can we predict what they might be wanting in the future?
- We review and we analyse – is your marketing connecting with your target audience? Why, how and when? Where are the gaps, if any?
- We create – we create content that relates, connects and delights your clients – both current and new.
- We connect – we find the right online channels for your content to connect with your clients.
- We measure and review – we analyse the data and refine your marketing where we needed.
Along this merry path, we pay attention to the subtle things that make a difference so that we understand the potential impact of your marketing. Just like a butterfly takes flight, flaps its wings and potentially creates a massive impact a long way away, an effective content strategy has many working parts that create a compound effect and go a long way.
SEO Optimisation Services
We understand SEO and how to optimise your content so that people find your website when they are searching for what your business offers. Good SEO practice underpins the content we develop. For more information on this topic, read our blog on Why You Need Content Marketing And A Layman’s Description Of SEO Services.